In order to use certain services of Fanzter, such as uploading images, adding comments, or asking questions to the service’s community, you must register. As part of the registration process, we may require your email address. Nobody under the age of 13 is permitted to register. By not registering, you understand that certain features and services may not be available to you.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to you based on your visit to our Sites and Services.
The Information We Collect
- We collect personal information for the purpose of offering a personalized, enjoyable experience. We do not collect information unless it is relevant to the primary purpose of our Site or Service.
- We collect personal information that you provide directly to us. Any information entered by you on any Fanzter Site or Service will be stored by us.
- We collect information about your usage of Fanzter Sites or Services. As such, we may include on any page various metrics/data that illustrate your activity on the site (such as uploads, feedback, added contacts, etc.)
- Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose or upload to the site will become publicly available and, as such, can be collected and used by others.
Other Sharing of Information
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your information only with the entities as described below:
- Affiliates – Fanzter is affiliated with a variety of businesses. We will only share information that is necessary for the affiliate to complete a process (a transaction, for example). We require our affiliates to provide the same level of privacy protection that we do.
- Agents – Fanzter employs other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Some examples of this include providing customer service, removing illicit or indecent content, analyzing data, or providing marketing assistance.
- Promotions – We may send promotional offers to registered users on behalf of other businesses. Although we will not give them your address or phone number, you can cancel the receipt of these offers by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Transfers – In the case of Fanzter buying or selling assets, personal customer information will be considered a business asset and as such, we retain the right to transfer this information as part of any such transaction.
- Corporate Responsibility – We retain the right to release personal information when it is reasonably believed that release is necessary to comply with the law. We may also do so in the case of enforcing our Terms of Service (or other agreements), or protecting the rights, property, or safety of Fanzter, the users of any Fanzter Sites or Services, our employees, or others.
Security of Information/Password
We recommend you always keep your password private and secure. It is also recommended that, when using a shared computer, you completely log off from our site in order to prevent unauthorized access to your password.
Policy Toward Children
Our Sites and Services are not directed to people under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has registered to use one of our Sites or Service without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. We do not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the person's account.
- All modified terms and conditions will be effective after they are posted on the Sites and Services (unless a longer notice period is required by applicable law).
- If any changes we make to this policy are not acceptable to you, your sole remedy is to cease using the Sites or Services, and if applicable, cancel your related account.